This article is for accounts using CHI.
If you have your account set to automatically renew, you will be charged for services before your next billing period. If you do not, you will have to manually renew your services. This article will take you through the steps of renewing an expiring service.
1. Log in to your CHI account at https://chi.westhost.com/
2. Click on the Account button on the bar on the left side of the page. The account button is the third icon from the bottom.
3. Click on the "Your Services" tab which is the first tab in the toolbar.
1. Find the account you would like to renew and click the drop down button in the renewal section.
2. Click the Renew Now link and follow the instruction on the payment pop-up to make your payment and renew your service.
1. Click the check box to the left of any services you want to renew.
2. Click on the Blue "Actions" button near the top > Select "Renew Now".
If you have any problems renewing or expiring any of your services, please feel free to contact us.