This article will assist clients who have registered their domain name with WestHost and are using CHI Nameservers. It will help clients to add Cloudflare to the Addon Domains.
1. Log into CHI at chi.westhost.com.
2. Select the “Domains” tab from the menu found on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Select the domain you wish to add Cloudflare services to.
4. Click on the “CloudFlare” link from the menu located at the top of your screen.
5. From the options provided select which package you would like to add, then click “Checkout”.
Your order will be processed and the CloudFlare service added to your account.
6. Activate the CloudFlare service by sliding the toggle bar to the “ON” position found under the “Subdomains Management” section.
If you have trouble adding services please submit a ticket through the support section of CHI and our team will be happy to assist.