Path to DB Config: wp-config.php
Path to Config: wp-config.php
Admin Login: /wp-admin/
- Browse to /wp-content/cache (You might want to create a backup!)
- Remove anything in this directory. “rm –rf *”
- Go to phpMyAdmin
- Select the wordpress database from the drop down box on the left.
- Click on the wp_users table on the left.
- Click the Browse link at the top of the screen.
- Put a check next to the username, then click the pencil icon.
- Delete what is in the password field. Enter the desired password.
- Select MD5 from the drop down box in the function field.
- Click Go at the bottom of the screen.