See How to get the Spam Filtering Control Panel.
Once you are able to see the Spam Filtering Control Panel icon on the Manage toolbar in your https://cp.westhost.com/ account, you can begin to configure your new spam filtering tool.
- Click on the icon.
- Click on Add Domain.
- Enter the domain name that will have spam filtered.
- Please note that you will need to update the MX record for this domain. Otherwise spam filtering will not work.
- Update your MX to mx.mailfiltering.com. See the MX Entry guide here.
- Once MX Records are updated, allow 2 - 24 hours for propagation to take place.
- Click on "Show Password" to display your login details for the Anti-Spam Control Panel.
- Please note that the spam filtering delivers the filtered email using the A record for this domain.
- Click the "Anti-Spam Control Panel" link above your domain name.
- Connect to your dashboard with the domain name and associated password.