- To participate in the WestHost Big Holiday Giveaway promotion you must correctly answer at least one question from the WestHost Advent Calendar. You can also make an additional 3 entries by simply sharing our promotion on social media. You will receive one entry per channel (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). A new question will be available each day from 1st to 24th December 2016 inclusive. A valid email address must be supplied to enter, or a valid social media share as stated above.
- Only one entry via a correct question and one extra entry per social media share is counted per day (a maximum of 4 total entries per day).
- Submission of an entry gives WestHost permission to use the email address supplied to contact you about WestHost news, information and products and consent to use your details in publicity material if you are the winner.
- Participation in the WestHost Big Holiday Giveaway requires internet access and accessibility to www.westhost.com. The competition is not open to those under the age of 18, or to employees or the families of employees of WestHost.
- The competition starts on 1st of December 2016 and ends on 25th December 2016.
- We will respond to the winner only on the email address stated within your email or website entry, or through direct message to your social media profile if no email address is supplied.
- All valid entries will be submitted into a prize draw. The prize winner will be selected at random and our decision is final.
- The prize for the WestHost Big Holiday Giveaway is:$1000 Amazon Gift Voucher
- There is no cash prize alternative offered and the prize is only eligible to participants located within the US and over 18 years of age. WestHost reserves the right to alter or amend the prize due to local availability, delivery costs or any other unforeseen circumstance
- The winner will be notified using the email address supplied at time of entry, or by direct message on social media by the 14th February 2017. Prizes will be awarded by the 1st March 2017
- Winners will be announced on the WestHost Blog and via social media
- WestHost will attempt to contact the winner via email or social media but if for some reason the prize remains unclaimed after 30 days WestHost reserves the right to draw a different winner
To claim the prize the winner must provide WestHost with a valid postal address to ship the prizes to the address below
The Promoter of this competition is: Hosting Services, Inc
517 W. 100 N.,
Providence, UT 84332
Updated on 29th November 2016