All domain and hosting services have their own management sections within CHI (Client Hosting Interface). This article will assist in navigating the ‘Email’ section found in your domain management page.
1. Log into your account at https://chi.westhost.com
2. Navigate to the ‘Domains’ section by clicking on the globe icon on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the appropriate domain name in the middle of the page.
4. Click on the ‘Email’ link at the top.
5. Inside the ‘Email’ section you can add an email account or set up a forwarding address.
“Add A New Email” - For setting up an Email Account
“Add Forwarder” - For setting up a Forwarding Address
If you have questions on this process please feel free to begin a Live Chat or submit a ticket from the Support section within your CHI account. We are happy to resolve any issues you may encounter.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.