This article will assist all WestHost clients using Site Manager to reset an account password.
Navigate to https://www.westhost.com/passwordreset/.
a. Alternately you can go to http://members.westhost.com/ and select the “Reset Password” option in the WestHost billing login section.
2. Enter your username and password and click “Send Password Reset Link”.
3. The password reset tool will send an email to your contact email address.
4. In the email, select the “Reset Password” button
*Check your SPAM or JUNK folder for the password reset email. Some mail filters will put password reset emails in SPAM.
5. Enter your Site Manager username.
6. Enter a new password.
***Passwords must be 6-8 characters long, contain both letters and numbers and should not be based on a word that can be found in the dictionary.
7. Click the “Reset Password: button.
Your new password will be changed immediately.
8. Navigate to “yourdomain.com/manager”.
***Replace "yourdomain" with the domain name for the account you are signing into.
9. Enter your username and new password and click “Login”.