This article is for accounts using CHI.
This article will assist WestHost clients reset CHI account passwords.
Navigate to the CHI login page at https://chi.westhost.com.
Click “Forgot Password?”.
3. Enter your CHI username into the next window.
By default, your username is the email address you have on file for the account.
4. Click “Send Email”. An email will be sent to the email address that is on file with WestHost concerning the password change.
5. Log into your email account corresponding with the CHI username email.
6. In your password change request email, click the “here” link.
You will be redirected to the new password screen.
7. Enter a new password for your account and click “Save Password”.
If you have any trouble resetting your password, please contact us.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.