- Open Entourage on your computer (Figure 1).
(Figure 1 - Entourage)
- Click on Entourage -> Account Settings from the top bar (Figure 2).
(Figure 2 - Account Settings)
- The Accounts window will open (Figure 3). Click the New button.
(Figure 3 - Accounts)
- The Account Setup Assistant window will open (Figure 4). Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail address field. Click the right arrow to continue.
(Figure 4 - E-mail Address)
- Set your Account type (Figure 5). Click OK to continue.
NOTE: As we offer support for IMAP and POP3, you will need to select the appropriate option in the Account Type field based on what you have installed (POP3 is default).
(Figure 5 - Account Type)
- Account Settings (Figure 6)
(Figure 6 - Account Settings)
- Enter a description for the e-mail account in the Account name field.
- Make sure that Include this account in my "Send & Receive All" schedule box is checked.
- Enter the name of the owner of the e-mail account in the Name field.
- Enter the full e-mail address in the E-mail address field.
- Enter your user name for this e-mail in the Account ID field.
- Enter your domain name in the POP Server field.
- Enter you password for this e-mail in the Password field.
- If you would like Entourage to save your password, check the Save password in my Mac OS Keychain box.
- Enter your domain name in the SMTP Server field.
NOTE: In some cases, Internet Service providers will require you to use a custom outgoing mail server so that they can monitor and control spam. Simply contact your internet service provider to find out if you need to use a custom outgoing mail server. You may also wish to Install Sendmail on an Alternate Port if you are having problems with your internet service providers outgoing mail server.
- Click the OK button.