The instructions for how to change your Email Account Password through CHI and/or through the webmail interface can be followed below.
1. Log into https://chi.westhost.com
2. Click on the "Domains" tab on the left.
3. Click on the domain the email is associated with as shown in the image below.
4. Click the "Email" tab at the top right side of the next page.
5. Click on the "Edit" button next to the email account you would like to change the password for.
6. Enter the new password into the "Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes.
7. Then click the "Save" button.
Log into Webmail http://chimail.westhost.com
3. Click “Password”
4. Enter “Current Password”
5. Enter “New Password” (in both boxes)
6. Click “Save”
You can manage all of your email account passwords, FTP/cPanel/SSH passwords, main CHI account password and all of your other logins directly through your account at https://chi.westhost.com