To administer your WestHost account, please enter your Domain Name or Server Manager Username.
The WestHost Promise
100% Lifetime Satisfaction Promise
You're not just buying a hosting plan, we're creating a partnership. We want your business to succeed because when you're successful, we're successful. We are committed to working together so that you'll never want to go anywhere else.
Our Commitment to You
We are so confident that your experience with WestHost will be exceptional that we are willing to put our promise to keep you happy in writing.
- We promise to work with you honestly and fairly.
- We promise to provide you with fast, helpful and friendly answers to your questions 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- We promise to provide you with optimal uptime. Our hosting systems infrastructure will be constructed, maintained, and monitored to ensure 99.9% uptime.
- We promise to employ the highest skilled and trained support staff in the industry.
- We understand that from time to time problems may occur. We promise to address all issues promptly and courteously.
- We take our promises very seriously and will issue you an appropriate credit if we have failed to meet our end of the bargain.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to partner with you. We understand the important role our solutions play in your business. We value your feedback. Let us know how we are doing, both good and bad. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience with WestHost, we want to know about it. I promise that we will get back to you with any issues that you have.
General Manager – WestHost
Test drive any hosting plan and witness our white glove approach to keep you here. You'll get a money back comfort blanket for 30 days to decide if WestHost is your cup of tea.
Get a free domain for life with our Preferred and Business hosting plans. We give you total control of the domain, point it, park it, whatever, it's your choice!
Our clients are our best cheerleaders and we're lucky to have thousands of them; meet a few to see why they like what we've been doing since the Internet blossomed.