Fun Facts About WestHost
Want to know more about WestHost? We have a cornucopia of employees with great experience, talent and even odd facts that you may or may not want to know! Take a glimpse at the random facts about WestHost and our talented staff.
- Fun Facts
- Half of our employees have more than 5 years of experience in the computer/Internet industry. We know experience matters to you.
- 78% of our employees own at least 1 domain. What would you expect from a hosting company?
- Half of our employees are fluent in another language besides English.
- 13% of our employees have a tattoo. The location was not specified, and we prefer to leave it that way.
- 85% of our support technicians and server administrators have finished or are enrolled in a computer-related college degree. We told you they were smart!
- 70% of our employees consider themselves to be "night owls". Perhaps we should increase our graveyard shift?
- When asked "Which superhero best represents you," 0% answered "The Hulk." Looks like our strength lies in our brains and not in our brawn.
- Believe it or not, when we asked our employees if they prefer smooth or chunky peanut butter, it was a dead-even split at 50/50. We're not exactly sure what this means but we find it very peculiar.
- Firefox is the preferred Web browser of choice by our employees. Luckily no one admitted to using Netscape.
This is just a sample of the great culture we have here at WestHost. For a full insight into our company, give us a call, start a live chat, or sign up for one of our services and you'll soon see why WestHost rocks!
Get a free domain for life with our Preferred and Business hosting plans. We give you total control of the domain, point it, park it, whatever, it's your choice!
$25 Referral Bonus
Gossip never paid so well! Tell a friend about WestHost and receive a $25 credit to your account when they sign up and mention your domain name!
Hosting SolutionsWeb Hosting
Online Website Builder
Domain RegistrationRegister a Domain
Protect Your Brand
Information CenterAbout WestHost
Terms & Policies